Thursday

I Should Be Allowed to Blog

I have a love/hate relationship with blogs. Although, I shouldn't act so surprised. The majority of my friends in high school had blogs. People that I admire and respect also have blogs. I guess I am just afraid of the "typical" blog. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Blogs that have pages full never-ending wedding pictures, blogs that practically used as everyday journals, and let's face it, blogs that are boring. But don't worry, this is not one of those blogs.

I also feel uneasy about that word, blog.

Anyway, as a new member of the blogging world I solemnly swear to:

1. Be Charming
2. Not use too many exclamation points
3. Post recipes of Bolivian food once in a while
4. Be humble
5. Keep a general log about my latest artistic endeavors
6. Do whatever it takes to make this a non-typical blog

2 comments:

iLL Bill said...

I will use this to shamelessly promote THIS BLOG

-- said...

I'm so excited for your blog...knowing your past writing habits I know that your blogs will always be filled with juicy details...steph you and I need to catch up! I will be back to Utah in about 3 weeks..lets get together..sorry for the phone tags!

ps I better get the yachuat recipe(sp? totally wrong I know) but you know what I mean

xoxo