Saturday

About colors

I love the new colorful Volant notebooks from Moleskine. Checking out in the basement of the bookstore is a struggle every time because these notebooks are stacked right next to the register. So vibrant. So convenient. Tight cellophane packaging holds together three small green notebooks that are ready for big ideas. The possibilities...

I like things like this--things that encourage idea-making. If it can help me be imaginative then it's worth it.

The remaining days in my black Moleskine are getting thin. The time to get a new planner is coming. For me, 2010 feels red.

2 comments:

lyn. said...

Good timing – I love these, but had never heard of these before, and I am in need a new planner, also!!

Which bookstore has them in the basement...

Stephanie said...

Glad you asked. The mouthwatering stack of notebooks can be located in the basement of the BYU bookstore. The BYU bookstore also has planners. However, the yearly planners only come in red and black (as far as I know). You can get planners at the bookstore or at Barnes and Noble.