Saturday

Stephanie: 1 Grammar Test: 0

Dear Grammar Test:

You were a hindrance to my Saturday and I can never forgive you for that. I entered the testing center at 2:00 p.m. and walked out at 3:40 p.m. Nevertheless, I prevailed against you and your incessant probing. Can you sleep at night knowing that you prey on and pressure the innocent? Forcing me to give in to that chocolate-chocolate-cake sprinkle doughnut as my only outlet. Psh. How do you live with yourself knowing that your only purpose is to pass judgment? Don't answer that.

In the beginning everything between us was simple. Then you became so complex, so compound, so self-centered. You were once so active; now you are passive. It was a 1-way relationship by the end my friend. Here are some things you failed to do:
  • Give warm feelings
  • Have Sympathy
  • Show any sign of love whatsoever
  • Not give me a headache
I know now that I was just a part of your little game. I have news for you--you lose. You're just a phrase (a group of words with no substance; i.e., verbs or subjects) to me now. I don't have to see you anymore and that makes me cheery. I hope you have a happy life.

xoxo

Stephanie

No comments: